Happy New Year. Welcome to 2019. What will this year bring? And, what did we leave behind in 2018.
Our resolutions are set and even though most resolutions are fleeting; some become part of our daily lives. The focus seems to be to put down electronic devices, carving out some additional time for yourself, friends and family and finally, more exercise.
RetinaLink’s metrics hit a new all-time high ~ each year the surgical video views and post reviews increase. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for your ongoing support and following RetinaLink on FaceBook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
RetinaLink’s new feature, #ilooklikearetinasurgeon, highlighting female retina surgeons launched in March at VBS, was an overwhelming success. We plan to continue #ilooklikearetinasurgeon and have plans for additional features including #iworkwithher and #isupporther.
Outlined below are the Top 10 surgical videos and Top 10 posts for 2018. CLICK on the embedded link to view these posts.
TOP SURGICAL VIDEOS:
1) Sean Adrean, MD, FAAO ~ Autologous Retinal Transplant in Patient with Previous Macular Hole & AMD
2) A Global Perspective: WE ARE VISUAL ~ Surgeon Impressions with NGENUITY®
3) Llewelyn Rao, MD ~ My Surgical Experience with Dutch Ophthalmic EVA™ & VBS VI Live Surgery
4) William R. Freeman, MD – Digitally Assisted Vitreoretinal Surgery using the NGENUITY® 3D System
5) Alan J. Franklin, MD, PhD ~ Utilizing NGENUITY® 3D Visualization System in Complex Retinal Detachments
6) Yoshihiro Yonekawa, MD & 27-gauge 3-port Transconjunctival Scleral IOL Fixation Technique
7) Dr. Miguel Busquets: Private Practice Retina Fellowship & Video Highlighing Membrane Peel
8) Mrinali Gupta, MD ~ Surgical Impressions with 10k Vitrectomy Cutter & Why Retina ~ #ilooklikearetinasurgeon
9) Dr. Christina Weng ~ Drainage of Suprachoroidal Hemorrhage & #ilooklikearetinasurgeon
10) Murtaza Adam, MD – 3D Heads-Up Display Impressions & Study Results
1) VBS 2018: Introducing #ilooklikearetinasurgeon
2) Following the Fellows: Katherine Talcott, MD at Wills Eye Hospital
3) Camila Ventura MD, PhD Awarded R01 Grant for ZIKV Research & TEDMED Presentation
4) Duke Eye Center: #ilooklikearetinasurgeon – Drs. Toth, Fekrat, Vajzovic, Finn and Zhang
5) RetinaLink Profile: Miguel Busquets, MD, FACS ~ Making a Difference… Humanitarian Relief in Puerto Rico
6) Mohammed K. Barazi, MD ~ FOCUS SELECT® AREDS2 Based Formulation Provides New Eye Health Chewable Vitamin Supplement
7) RetinaLink Profile: Aaron Nagiel, MD, PhD ~ iOCT Impressions in Pediatric Patients
8) Eye on the Future: Retina Specialty Institute ~ Transforming Retina & Patient Care Each Day
9) Steve Charles, MD – 2018 AAO Laureate Recognition Award Recipient
10) Setting a New Precedent ~ Alcon’s Inaugural Retina Fellows Institute
See you soon and again, wishing each of you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.
Source: Google Analytics, YouTube, bit.ly