You still have the opportunity to register for the upcoming Inaugural Intraoperative OCT Summit, www.ioctsummit.com, which will be held on Saturday, June 3, 2017, from Noon to 5 pm at Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, hosted by Daniel F. Martin, MD, Chairman – Cole Eye Institute, and Faculty, Justis P. Ehlers, MD and Sunil K. Srivastava, MD. This summit will start after Cole Eye Institute’s North Coast Retina Symposium VIII.
When asked about this new summit, Dr. Ehlers remarked, “The inaugural Intraoperative OCT Summit will bring together experts from around the United States to share surgical insights and perspectives on the role of intraoperative OCT in both vitreoretinal and anterior segment surgery. The field of intraoperative OCT has advanced significantly over the last few years. The Intraoperative OCT Summit is the first meeting in the United States to focus entirely on image-guided surgery and its role in ophthalmic surgery.”
IOCT Summit Educational Objectives include:
- Exchange experiences and clinical applications of intraoperative OCT in anterior and posterior segment surgery
- Learn about latest technology developments
- Discuss, further develop and advance future potential applications of intraoperative OCT with your peers
- Expert speakers report and share their knowledge with new members of the community
- Travel reimbursement up to $1,000 for the first 20 registrants*
*NOTE: Reimbursement for out-of-town guests only, must attend entire meeting.
Unrestricted educational support by Zeiss.